Spaghetti Arancini With Bolognese
Three beautiful words for you: "Fried Spaghetti Balls."
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked (leftover preferred)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups ricotta
- ½ cup grated parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 cups canola oil, for frying
- 2 cups bolognese, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta, tomato sauce, eggs, ricotta, parmesan, bread crumbs, and parsley. The mixture should hold together easily and be thick and creamy.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat until it reaches 350 degrees.