Spaghetti Layer Cake
Because spaghetti pie was so last season, enjoy it now in cake form with layers of pasta, bolognese, mozzarella, ricotta and more.
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella slices
- 2 cups bolognese sauce, cold
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a springform cake pan.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?