Small round discs of delicate sponge cake with jam and fresh cream in the centre and dusting of icing sugar.
- 1/3 self raising flour
- 1/3 caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 200 milliliters thickened/heavy/whipping cream (35% fat content)
- Jam of your choice (raspberry is my favourite)
- Icing/powdered sugar to dust
- Preheat your oven to 220C and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Dust very generously with icing sugar.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?