This dinnertime star attraction is five sides of cream cheese and bacon stuffed dough filled in the middle with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cut into small pieces
- Black pepper
- 1/2 ball mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a mixing bowl, combine all pizza dough ingredients.
- Allow dough to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?