Stack up the flavor and watch everybody gather 'round - this dish brings the party.
- 2 pounds skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 large onions, one thinly sliced and one whole
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tortillas, warm
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add steak, cumin, paprika, salt, garlic powder and dried oregano. Pour in orange juice and lime juice.