Steak Fajita-Stuffed Poppers
Just stuff these into your mouth until you pop! You won't regret it.
- 1 pound shaved beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeño, chopped
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups cheddar jack cheese
- 15 to 20 small multicolor sweet peppers
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large sauté pan add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and brown beef, seasoning with salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Remove beef from pan and place in large mixing bowl.