Steak Shrimp Roll Ups
This is not your father's surf and turf.
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into 6 even pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 12 shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season skirt steaks with salt and pepper and wrap two pieces of shrimp inside. Attach with toothpicks to secure.