Stuffed Brazilian Cheese-bread Pie
Fans of meat lover's pizzas should give this cheesy ham and bacon stuffed pie a shot.
- 3 cups sour cassava flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Brazilian fresh, half-cured cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup warm milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 ounces ham, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, combine the flour, eggs, cheese, oil and milk. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl. Add salt and baking powder and mix gently.