Summer Vegetables Ratatouille
This cheesy ratatouille is a delicious way to enjoy summer veggies.
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced
- 1 green zucchini, sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 1/3 cups tomato sauce
- 4 sprigs thyme
- Olive oil, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut vegetables and cheese into very thin slices.
- Pour tomato sauce into a square baking dish. Lay mozzarella slices on top.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?