Sun-dried Tomato-Lemon Chicken Salad in Pita
Dini shows us how to make yesterday's store-bought rotisserie chicken leftovers into a delicious chicken salad sandwich.
- 2 cups pre-cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Juice of two lemons and zest of one
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Serve in a wrap or on crackers
- 2nd Use for Recipe: Rotisserie chicken dinner and easy lunch prep ahead
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?