Dessert is s'more fun with chopsticks!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a resealable bag, crush graham crackers until coarse; pour into a brownie pan lined with parchment paper. (Leave an extra 2 inches of paper on two sides)
- In a saucepan, combine butter, marshmallows and cocoa. Cook over medium heat, until melted; stir in rice cereal.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?