TARO MILK TEA WITH BOBA
Tiny Taro Milk Tea With Boba recipe
- 1 tsp black tea leaves
- 3 ½ cups of water
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp dried tapioca pearls
- 2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 2 tbsp instant taro powder
- In a small saucepan, bring to a boil 2 cups of water. Remove from the heat and add the black tea leaves. Stir and let it rest for 3 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In another small saucepan, bring to a boil the rest of water and add in the tapioca pearls with the granulated white sugar. Let this boil for 5 minutes or until the boba start floating above the boiling water. Remove from the water and set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?