The Fastest Mac & Cheese
Toss the box and make this easy, cheesy treat from scratch.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, divided
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup small elbow pasta
- 1 cup chicken stock, divided
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives, for garnish
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and the shallots. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add elbow pasta and 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?