Tie Dye Mirror Cake
Bright and colorful, this spin art cake is a fun way to celebrate any occasion and will definitely brighten your day!
- 30 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Red, blue, green, yellow and orange food coloring
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 12 sheets of gelatin, bloomed in 1 cup cold water, strained
- 2 cups white chocolate
- White, red, blue, green, yellow and orange food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350, and spray an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- In the bowl of a food processor, grind graham crackers until they resemble coarse sand.