Replace one word in a movie title with the word lasagna. GO!
- 2 cups 00 flour
- 2 eggs
- 6 egg yolks, beaten
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup carrot, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 ounces)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, drained well
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium to heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.