Tiny Brie in Puff Pastry With Honey and Walnuts
Your tiny guests will be impressed with this adorable Brie in puffed pastry appetizer.
- 2, 6-inch squares of filo dough, thawed
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounces) Brie cheese round, top rind removed
- 2 teaspoons walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread out one layer of filo dough on a work surface. Brush with melted butter. Add another layer of dough and brush with butter.