Enjoy layer upon tiny layer of this delicious Italian classic.
- 4 (1-inch) pieces of cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons marinara
- 1 tablespoon ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Heat flour and butter in a sauce pan. Add milk and stir to thicken. Stir in marinara. Set aside.
- In a baking dish, layer noodles, sauce, ricotta, parsley and shredded cheese.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?