Upgrade a favorite coffee-based Italian treat by turning it into a chocolatey, deliciously thick milkshake.
- 500 milliliters milk (any type will do)
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thickened cream (for whipping)
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- 8 lady finger cookies + 1 crushed
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- Chocolate shavings to sprinkle
- Add thickened cream to a large metal mixing bowl. Whip on high using a hand mixer until cream thickens to soft peaks.
- Add mascarpone and whip until you reach stiff peaks. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge.