Triple Chocolate Pancakes
Start your morning right with triple chocolate pancakes.
- 1 cup (236 milliliters) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons (28 grams) butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons (37 grams) white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (93 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (30 grams dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (4 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (102g/78 milliliters) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, butter, egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Whisk dry ingredients into batter gradually, whisking until smooth after each addition. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat small, non-stick frying pan or pancake griddle to medium heat. Add pancake batter to hot pan/griddle and cook on first side for about 2 minutes; bubbles should be rising and breaking the surface and edges should be cooked. Use a large spatula to turn pancakes over and cook on second side for 1 minute.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?