Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Brighten up your morning with a colorful smoothie bowl!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup papaya
- ½ cup mango
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ banana, for topping
- ¼ cup strawberries, for topping
- ¼ cup blueberries, for topping
- ½ handful of kale, finely chopped, for garnishing
- Granola, for garnishing
- Shredded coconut, for garnishing
- Peel and cut the bananas, pineapple, papaya and mango. Combine in a blender together with almond milk and peanut butter. Blend until texture is creamy and smooth.
- Pour in a serving bowl and top with sliced strawberries, sliced banana and blueberries. Garnish with finely chopped kale, granola and shredded coconut.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?