Twice Baked Pizza Mac & Cheese Potato
All the comforts of pizza, macaroni and mashed potatoes made into one incredible potato skin.
- 2 Baker potatoes roasted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups Dried Macaroni
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cups old cheddar, shredded plus extra
- 1/4 cup Turkey or regular pepperonis, quartered
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Marinara pizza sauce
- Scoop out the baked potato centres reserving the skins.
- Mix the potato in a bowl with 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons milk and a little salt and pepper.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?