Unicorn Pig Donuts
Unicorns are amazing. Pigs are amazing. Donuts are amazing. Bottom line: This is amazing.
- 430g (15 oz) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 265 g (91/2 oz) caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 125 g (41/2 oz/1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 375 ml (121/2 fl oz/11/2 cups) full-cream (whole) milk
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt (or sour cream)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp strawberry flavouring
- 1 drop pink food gel
- 100g pink fondant
- 100g white fondant
- 50g black fondant
- 1 tsp gold lustre dust
- 2 tbsp vodka or vanilla extract
- 400g pink candy melts, melted
- 200g white chocolate
- ½ pastel rainbow sprinkles
- Begin by spraying a cake donut tray with cooking oil and use a pastry brush to spread around evenly. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 140C.