You'll never consider another fruit salad again once you've had this watermelon basket stuffed with colorful fruit like berries, kiwi and more.
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 kiwis
- 1 dragon fruit
- Handful of blueberries
- Lemon jelly:
- 6 3/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin, dissolved water according to package directions
- Sparkling water, as needed
- Cut the watermelon into a basket shape, then use a melon baller to hollow out the inside. Reserve.
- Slice the dragon fruit and kiwis in half. Use a melon baller to scoop out balls of fruit, and set aside in a bowl.