Watermelon Breakfast Pizza
You've never had a pizza this ... refreshing.
- 1 round slice of watermelon from a large watermelon, 1-inch thick
- 1/2 cup thick Greek yogurt (Fage 2 percent works great)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola
- 1 teaspoon silan (date syrup) or maple syrup
- 10 small basil leaves
- 10 very small mint leaves
- 6-10 edible flowers, if available
- Place watermelon slice on a round serving platter. Spread a layer of yogurt evenly over round, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle with granola and a drizzle of silan. Top with basil, mint, and edible flowers.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?