Watermelon Surprise Bread
Don't worry, this adorable watermelon bread doesn't have seeds!
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons bread flour
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup warm whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Red food coloring
- 2 tablespoons fresh watermelon juice
- Light green food coloring
- Dark green food coloring
- Black food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, whisk together flour, milk and water.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking continuously, until mixture has thickened, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?