White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
Creamy white chocolate makes a classic strawberry dessert even more irresistible.
- 2 2/3 cups cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cream
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate, melted
- 11 ounces strawberry jam
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries, half chopped and half whole
- 3 1/2 ounces ladyfinger cookies
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar and cream. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add melted white chocolate and mix with a spatula. Reserve.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?