In partnership with Ragu
White Pizza Quesadillas
White pizza quesadillas? Yes, please! Cook Like A Mother with RAGÚ® Sauce and drift off to the land of nom in no time.
- 1 cup RAGÚ® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can artichokes, drained and sliced
- 6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- RAGÚ® CHUNKY Tomato, Garlic, & Onion Sauce for dipping
- Lay 6 tortillas on a clean work surface.
- Divide the RAGÚ® Classic Alfredo Sauce between the tortillas and spread in an even layer (about 1 tablespoon per tortilla).