Whole Silverside Tempura Sandwich
Silverside is the best side...
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 Large Egg, cold
- 1/2 cup Iced water
- 2 Large silverside fillettes (or other small white fish), cleaned and deboned
- Cookin oil as needed
- 1 Large Onion
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Potato Rolls
- 2 Silverside Tempura
- 4 tbsp Hoy mayo
- 1 cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp Furikake
- Mix the all purpose flour, egg and cold water together. Be careful not to overmix it (20 to 30 seconds) to keep the formation of gluten to the minimum.
- On a deep pan, heat the oil to medium.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?