Zucchini Corn Pancakes
These refined flour-free zucchini corn pancakes are the best way to enjoy spring and summer veggies!
- 1 pound of zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini), grated
- 1 cup of fresh corn kernels, cooked (2 to 3 cobs)
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Olive oil, for pan
- Combine all ingredients except for the oil in a large bowl and stir until mixed.
- Heat oil in a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.