Zucchini Dumplings with Spicy Chicken
Without all that heavy dough, these zucchini pork dumplings are sooo bright and crunchy!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 4 tablespoons salt, divided
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 medium-sized zucchini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup rice vinegar, for dipping
- ⅛ cup soy sauce, for dipping
- In a medium-size bowl, toss shredded cabbage with 3 ½ tablespoons salt and let sit for up to 10 minutes. Drain liquid and dry cabbage and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, scallions, cilantro, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and strained cabbage.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?