NEW MAKER!Sri Lankan-American Chef
Samantha ForeSri Lankan-American ChefNEW MAKER!
Samantha Fore is a first-generation Sri Lankan-American chef from Lexington, Kentucky. She started her pop up restaurant in 2016, after traditional Sri Lankan brunches in her home outgrew her dining room. Her work has been featured in multiple national publications (including the cover of Food & Wine magazine) and she can be seen on PBS’s Somewhere South. She was named one of Plate Magazine’s 2018 Chefs to Watch and was selected as one of Southern Living’s 2020 Cooks of the Year.
SRI LANKAN GOLD
- Access to the recordings of all past livestreams
- Access to 1-on-1 messaging through Tastemade
- 10% discount on experiences
- 10% discount for TukTukLex.com store
- Monthly recipe
- Blog access with exclusive posts for subscribers