Avocado and Jicama Salad
All Up In My Grill - "It's Taco Time"
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into 1.5-inch sticks
- 1 medium red onion, julienned
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, torn
- Soak julienned red onion in ice water for 20 minutes. Drain and dry.
- Add avocados, jicama, red onion, and jalapeños to a medium bowl. Slap mint to release the oils, then add to bowl.
- Dress salad with olive oil, lime juice, and salt.