- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Korean chili powder
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 cup Cotija cheese
- Using your hands, snap ears of corn in half crosswise. Then use a knife to split each half lengthwise into quarters. Lay the quarters on the flat side, then cut each quarter in half again lengthwise to create your corn ribs.
- Place corn ribs into a bowl and toss with coconut milk and a pinch of salt.
- Grill on medium heat core side down until the edges start to caramelize, about 5 minutes. Flip to the kernel side, close the lid, and cook until the corn ribs are curled and the kernels are tender, about another 5-10 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Transfer corn ribs to a bowl. Top with Korean chili powder, cotija cheese, and lime juice.