- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Purple olives, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 4 minutes. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Finely chop the cooled broccoli in a food processor. Pour the chopped broccoli into a bowl. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, spread the tomato puree on top and cover with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Add the tomato slices, olives and oregano. Return to the oven for 15 more minutes.