- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 40 grams assorted nuts
- 1 can tuna in oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 egg, whisked
- Blue cheese
- Black pepper
- Roughly chop the nuts into smaller pieces.
- Combine tuna and mayonnaise and mix well in a bowl.
- Cut puff pastry into 6 long pieces and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush the pastry sticks with egg wash.
- Top pastry with tuna mixture and season with black pepper. Finally top off with blue cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey.