- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Corn tortillas
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lime wedges to serve
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the cauliflower florets with olive oil, ground cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper, lime zest and its juice. Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and roast for about 30 minutes. Toss occasionally, until tender and golden brown.
- To assemble, heat tortillas by charring them slightly over a stove burner, add a layer of sliced avocado, the roasted cauliflower, chipotle crema, sliced jalapeño, and cilantro.
- Add chipotle chilies and Mexican crema in a food processor. Blend until smooth.