- 1 large bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, melted
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Optional garnish: green onions and/or sliced almonds
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a medium bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the broccoli, and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently until the broccoli begins to brown slightly. Add the sauce over broccoli, and cook 6-8 minutes longer until the broccoli is cooked through. Sprinkle with green onions and almonds, if desired.