- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, sage, cardamom and cinnamon in a large bowl. Then add in pumpkin puree, eggs, milk and butter. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins, 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 30 minutes until golden.