- 1 cup cranberry or pomegranate juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- Splash of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch or two of cayenne
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Strawberries for serving
- 3 kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 green apple, cored (about 1 cup diced)
- 1/2 lemons juiced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded (about 1/4 wedge)
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon juice (from 1/2 a small watermelon)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, stems removed (4-5 strawberries)
- 1/2 bulb of fennel
- Combine and shoot as needed
- Mix together all ingredients in a jar with a lid; shake to dissolve. Refrigerate for 3-5 days. Take a shot or two as needed.
- Blend on high until smooth, strain and shoot. Kiss your cold goodbye!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Serve cold.
- Tip: hollow out a kiwi for a cute presentation!
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend on high until smooth. Strain and drink cold!