- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, plus more for greasing dish 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Whisk the maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, egg, milk, and melted coconut oil in a medium bowl until combined. Add the oats, walnuts, and bananas, and stir to combine.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar over the top and bake until center is just set, about 30-35 minutes.