- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups raw broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a non-stick 12 muffin tin with cooking spray really well (or you can use cupcake liners, but the muffin will stick to the liners). Whisk eggs and egg whites in a large mixing bowl. Add cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Add the quinoa, broccoli, and green onions to the mixing bowl, and mix.
- Fill each muffin with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes and then broil until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes