- 5 cups rolled oats
- Any nuts you like (walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, almonds, etc.)
- Any healthy additions like flax seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- Dried fruits you like (raisins, dates, cranberries, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together (except for dried fruit) in a big bowl.
- Spread mixture on to cookie sheet.
- Pop in cookie sheet for 8 minutes.
- Stir around the mixture and pop it back in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- When oats are nice and brown, let cool, and add dried fruit.