- Rice paper
- Filling 1: pomegranate seeds, kiwi, pineapple
- Filling 2: strawberries, mango, peach
- Filling 3: mint leaves, raspberries, mango
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- First, slice all of the fruit into thin rounds or long sticks.
- Working with one sheet at a time, soak a rice paper sheet in warm water for 5-10 seconds, until it softens.
- Lay flat on a plate and place your desired fillings in the center. Wrap into a spring roll, making sure to pull the rice paper taught - this will give you a tightly-rolled spring roll. Arrange on a plate.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the lemon juice, lime juice and honey in a small bowl. Dip the spring rolls into the sauce for a citrusy kick!