- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until you get a texture similar to rice.
- Lay out the "rice" evenly on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place into the oven.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing every so often, until cauliflower is tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the tender cauliflower in a dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze out as much excess water as you can.
- Transfer the drained cauliflower to a medium mixing bowl. Add the eggs, cilantro, paprika, lime zest, sea salt, and pepper.
- Separate the mixture into 6-7 balls of equal size, and spread each ball out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to make 6-7 small tortilla-sized circles. You will need to use two different baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then flip, and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until completely set.