- 1-2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the sweet potatoes, with skin on, into 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch batons (fries).
- Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and starting to burn on the edges. Toss the fries once after 10 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and top with cheese/garlic/parsley mixture.