- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Stir together peanut butter, honey and brown sugar until completely combined in a large bowl. Add oats, salt, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Beat the egg completely in a separate bowl, then add to the mixture. Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Continue stirring until well combined.
- Using your hands, scoop out dough and press very tightly to form small balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet, and press down lightly to flatten. Bake cookies for 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven when the bottom barely starts turning brown. Let them cool completely before enjoying.