- 1 cup Frozen or fresh Blueberries
- 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 cup vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 1/2 a Banana
- 1 container of yogurt
- Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Almond slices
- To start, add 1/4 cup of blueberries to the bottom of each jar. In a medium bowl combine chia seeds, almond milk, cocoa and agave. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Blend 1/4 cup of blueberries, banana and yogurt together in a blender or food processor. Place the chia layer in the jars and then top with the smoothie mixture.
- Finish off with some shaved dark chocolate, blueberries and some almond slices.