- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. The size of your sheet will determine the thickness of the bark.
- Combine sugar, half of the raspberries and pistachios in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined sheet and smooth out the surface. Add the other half of the raspberries and pistachios, along with cacao nibs, by sprinkling across the surface.
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
- Use a mallet or the back of a wooden spoon or rolling pin to break the bark into smaller pieces.