- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon beet powder (for pink color)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, almonds, cinnamon, salt, pure maple syrup, coconut oil, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl, and stir until well coated.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool completely for a crunchy texture.
- Add approximately 1/2 tablespoon of the cooled granola into each donut cavity in a donut pan. Set aside.
- Combine the greek yogurt, pure maple syrup, beet powder (for color), and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl.
- Divide the yogurt mixture equally into the six donut molds and then top with the granola.
- Freeze 2-3 hours, or until solid.