- 1/4 cup soaked chia seeds (replaces a frozen banana)
- 1 cup plant-based milk, divided
- Red Eye ice cubes
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cocoa nibs for garnish
- The night before: make a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso (a Red Eye), and pour the cooled coffee into an ice tray. Freeze overnight.
- Mix together 1/4 cup chia seeds with 1/2 cup plant-based milk in a small bowl and leave in the fridge to plump overnight.
- In the morning, blend the ice cubes, soaked chia seeds, cacao powder, 1/2 cup milk and cinnamon in the blender until thick and smooth. Pour into two glasses and top with cacao nibs for crunch!